Saturday, October 4, 2008

All About Me!!

* I am ...trying to get caught up on my blog!
* I think ... about too many things I can't control!
* I know ... I am very lucky to have all that I have.
* I want ...to teach my kids all the right stuff!
* I have ... so much to be thankful for, especially Jake & the kids!
* I miss ... my grandpa's.
* I fear... one of my kids being kidnapped.
* I hear ... Haylee's playlist.
* I smell ... a pumkin spice candle!
* I crave ... chocolate chip cookies!
* I cry ... when I think about my brothers!
* I search ... for the right ways to be a good mom!
* I wonder ... what's going to happen with our economy & how it's going to affect my family's future?
* I regret ... I have little regrets, but nothing big!
* I wish ... I would have played sports in High School.
* I love ... being with my family.
* I care ... about the influence I have on my kids & hope it's always good.
* I always ....bathe my kids every day!
* I worry ... about so many things in the future.
* I am not ... perfect, actually far from it, but that's okay!
* I remember ...when I was a kid & life seemed so much easier!
* I believe ... everything happens for a reason.
* I sing ... while driving, cleaning, & with Hallie!
* I don't always ...update my blog regularly, I am trying to be better .
* I argue ... with Jake about going hunting when he just had surgery!!
* I write ... on my grocery list!
* I lose ... my train of thought all the time!
* I listen ...to my playlist while cleaning & cooking.
* I don't understand ... why so much of the time we live for the future & don't enjoy right now!
* I can usually be found ... @ home, work, or running errands.
* I need ... to be cleaning.
* I forgot ... so much I can't remember!
* I am happy ... when I am with my family.

I TAG ****Hailey, Brandy, Nicole

No comments: