Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mommy/Daughter Outing!!

Hallie & I had a girls day together today. Jake is gone hunting & my mom offered to watch Hazen, so we took advantage & played!! We went to lunch @ Hallie's favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, & then went shopping!! We had so much fun together, it was good to just have our own one on one time together. She is getting soooo big & just gets just funner & funner!
Us @ lunch, isn't she adorable!!

Hallie was having so much fun with the camera, she kept wanting to do all different kinds of funny faces!


She loved these manicans @ Old Navy, she was so fascinated by them, it was kinda funny to watch!!


Here she is shaking "her" hand!!





3 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

how fun!!I am taking Dev out for a mommy daughter date to go see Disney on ice! I cant wait

Kristopher and Jessica said...

Tana,
How fun!! I Remember when I was little, my mom used to take me out on mommy/daughter dates!

Nicole said...

That looks like fun. Something i need to do!