Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Day @ the Pumpkin Patch!

Kyler, Hazen, Hallie, & Karson
I felt really bad that the last time we went to the pumpkin patch my sister in-law, Kallie & my nephews were out of town.Kallie & I have been talking that we really wanted to take them together. So we met there yesterday on my lunch hour & let the kids play.We took them to lunch @ Artic Circle afterwards & got their halloween flashlights!!
Hazen loving driving!!

Kyler driving the tractor

Best Buddies, running to the corn maze!

Hazen, me, & Hallie

Hallie, Karson, & Kyler

Kyler, Kallie, Karson (& Hazen in the background)

Amazed by the straw in the wheelbarrow!


Hazen & Kyler

Hazen


Kyler with his pumpkin!


Karson, Kyler, & Kallie



Karson was looking for the biggest pumpkin in the patch & I think he found it!! Hallie had to help him carry it to the wheelbarrow!!


Carrying it over the rows of pumpkins!!


Karson needed a rest after getting his pumpkin!




4 comments:

Elegante Family said...

I can't get over how grown up Hazen is getting. He looks a lot like Jake. We had to take a second trip to the pumpkin patch too. It was to cold the first time we went. I just love that place.

The Greenwoods said...

that pumpkin is huge!!! Thanks again for telling me about the pumpkin patch! we had so much fun

Nicole said...

Those pictures are so cute Kallies litt guy is so cute! tell her hi for me we all need to get together sometime and have a girls night!

Anonymous said...

Tanna, I can't how big your kids have gotten. I swear it was yesturday that Hazen was just a baby and that I was still pregnant. It is good to see you guys are doing so good.