Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Golfing!!

On Sunday Afternoon Jake & I went golfing with 2 of his brothers. It was such a nice afternoon & we had such a fun time!! Isn't this such a cute picture of Jake!!
Trent, Jake, & Trevor

Okay, these boys are a bunch of goof balls, they were goofing around the whole time! I honestly don't know how their poor mom survived all 5 of them, j/k!! Do you see that there are 2 balls in this picture, hmm.... I wonder where the other one is coming from....Trevor????


Okay, so I have got to be the worst putter ever! I did okay teeing off, I could get to the green in about 2-3 strokes, so I thought that was pretty good for not golfing in 4+ years, but as soon as I would get out the putter it was all down hill, ohhhh, I was sooo frustrated, but it was still fun!! I did make par 1 time & I had to do a little jump up & down. I'm sure I embarrassed Jake!!


We had a good time just the 2 of us, (no offense Hallie & Hazen, we love you munchkins to death), but it was good to just have some fun time together. Kallie & Kendall watched the kids for us. They are so good to us, thanks so much you guys, we don't know what we'd do without you!!



2 comments:

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

This looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hadley and I havent done that forever, we need a fun date night!! :)

The Dumas Family said...

Thanks for catching up with me. I have your blog page now and I'm so excited. You kids are so big & so cute! I can't believe Hazen is two, wow! Glad to see you guys are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog.