Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sunday September 14, 2008

Karson, Kathyrn, & Hallie showing off their cake faces!!
(Sorry this picture is out of order, I accidently deleted it, but it's such a cute picture that I didn't want to leave it out & I'm still new to this whole blogging stuff, so for now it will stay here until I can figure out how to move it!!)

This past Sunday we celebrated Hazen, Karson, & Kathryn's Birthdays. It was a last minute little party, we have so many birthdays in the month of September, that we usually try to combine the kids party, but this year with everyone's crazy schedules, it ended up just being thrown together last minute, & I think it was one of the best parties, probably due to less stress!! Unfortunately we had the party during Hazen's nap time, so as you can see in this picture he's a little grumpy.


Sunday was my 27th birthday as well!! So my mom, being the awesome mom that she always is, made me my own special birthday treat, cream cheese filled cupcakes, yum, yum!!


About an hour after everyone else had the birthday cake, Hazen cheered up & just helped himself to the entire left over cake, after all it was his party!!



This was a huge glob of solid frosting, he was eating it like crazy, I was so worried he was going to be sick, but he took to it just fine!!


The highlight of the party for Hazen, without question, was the ride on grandpa's "vroom, vroom" better know as grandpa's newest toy, his Harley!! He absolutely loves riding anything, & we had a hard time keeping him off of it!!


Hazen, Grandpa (Thomas), & Hallie on the Harley!!


Hallie, Kathryn, Jaden, & Braxton

I thought this picture was adorable! They aren't posing for this (besides the "cheese"), they were all just sitting on the grass hangin' out & I had to snap a picture!!

Hallie, Kathryn, & Karson
So, none of us wanted to take home the leftover cake, so the kids asked if they could dig into the rest of it, once again the "eat it like a piggy"!! The clean up was well worth it!!

Hallie & Karson in a "foot race"(burning off all the sugar they'd just consumed)!


Another Family Picture!!





5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey girl im so glad you left a comment. your blog is way cute! It makes it fun that we can keep up on everyone. Happy Birthday! Ya we need to get together. IT has been so crazy around here. I will call you when we get back.

Brittany said...

Tana, love your blog. Your kids are sure cute, I cant beleive how big they are getting.

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

I'm so glad that you updated your blog. Even though we all see each other so often with dance, rodeos, bunco, barbeques and on and on it is still fun to see what everybody has been doing outside of all that.

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Tana, YEAH!! I am so glad that you updated your blog, it is so cute!! I love all the pictures way fun!!

Natalie said...

Cute blog!!! Now that I found you, I will have to stalk you to!! LOL I have your MK stuff, I will get it to you this week!