Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cousins Lunch

This past Saturday, I got together for lunch with a few of my cousins. We try to get together @ least twice a year, usually in the spring & fall, sometimes more. We've all grown up together & have always been close. Now that we're older & life's gotten busier, we just don't see each other as much as we'd like to. So, with life so busy, we have to plan time to get together, everyone isn't always able to make it, but we still just plan it a few times a year & always have so much fun. Last Saturday we just got soup & salad from Olive Garden & hung out @ Olivia's house & visited.
Sharla, Olivia, Ash, & Krysten

Sharla & Ash


Krysten & Olivia


Sharla, Me, Krysten, Olivia, & Ash, (this was the funnest part of the lunch, it took us about 15 pictures before we got all 5 of us in the picture, since we didn't have anyone there to take it for us, but at least we were all smiling!!)

Thanks so much to Ash for planning the day for all of us & for Olivia for hosting it, you guys are the best & I love you!!


1 comment:

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

I love that you guys get together. I always wanted cousins close to me, but dont on eiter side. You are lucky!! I love your new posts!!