Friday, June 11, 2010

Hallie Dance-TDC, Spring 2010



This year Hallie danced with Tiffany Dance Company (TDC). She was on a competition team for the first time & absolutely loved it!! There were so many extra practices for the competition teams & I was really worried Hallie would get burned out, but she never complained & would get so excited for every practice & competition. I am so proud of the good job she did. She improved so much throughout the year & I have enjoyed the experience & all the extra mommy/daughter time we've had. I love watching her, she is in the youngest of the competition classes & it's so cute watching these little girls try to be so big so they can impress the "older girls". On the way home from her final recital this past Monday, she told me (in the voice of about a 15 year old) "mom, thanks so much for letting me dance this year & driving me everywhere, I really appreciate it & I love dance so much." I really don't think there's anyway she would really think that whole line up on her own, so I've come to conclude that she must have heard one of the older girls saying something like that to thier mom. Wherever it came from it was really cute & made the craziness of this whole dance year 100% worth it!! I love you so much Hallie & we're so proud of you!!


Hallie & her friend Sierra, they loved their trophies!!
Hallie & Raelee
Sierra & Hallie

Sierra, Hallie, & Zarley

Doing her cute "Monkey" dance

More of the Monkey's!!

Jazz Baby



Hallie's 2009-2010 TDC, dance class!!!

No comments: