Friday, October 16, 2009

Lake Powell Labor Day Weekend 2009!

The kids helping get the boat ready to go, grandma asked if they were excited, I think you can see they definitely were!
Me, Jake & Hazen
Hallie, me & Jake
The boys sleeping in the boat
Kyler, Hallie & Hazen
Me & Hallie
The boat sure does rock the kiddos to sleep!
Jake catching some air on the kneeboard, he landed a few accross the full wake, but I didn't get those ones on camera!
Everyone just chillin in Annie's cove, one of our favorite spots in Powell!


Me & my cousin Kyle cliff jumping
me
Hallie loved jumping off the back of the boat!
Hazen & mommy swimming!
TwInNeRs!!
Hazen & Craig

Tired after a fun & sunny day in Powell!
Jake
Hallie & Craig
Hazen & me
Hallie, Hunter & Hazen
Captian Al!
Grandma & boys
Me & Kurt
Kendall & Kallie
Our little fish, Hallie
Hallie
Hallie, Hazen & me!
Me & Jake
My cousins Olivia & Jordan
"Cool" Hazen
Hallie & Grandma swimming
Daddies & there boys, this is the boys first ride ever on the tube or on anything behind the boat, Kyler loved, it but it wasn't Hazen's favorite @ first, but he was lovin it by the end of the weekend!
The boys playin in the sand
Gettin muddy!

2 comments:

Elegante Family said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love Lake Powell! I can not get over how big Hazen is, I keep thinking he should still be a baby, and he is a cute little boy now. Such cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Lake Powell is my favorite vacation spot, always will have a good time there!