Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun @ the Farm (March 09')!!

This is one of my dad's new calves that was born the first part of the year. My dad named him Norman after the calve in one of his favorite shows "City Slickers". Norman's mom wouldn't feed him, so my dad had to bottle feed him 3 times a day. We took the kids to the farm a few months back & let them feed Norman & as you can see, they LoVeD it!!
Hallie feeding Norman
Jake helping Hazen feed Norman
Hallie & Hazen playing on the haystack.
HuG's!!
We LOVE grandpa's Tractor!!
My dad, Hallie & Hazen going for a tractor ride. My kids can't get enough of going to the farm. They love rides on the tractor the most!! Grandpa is the best & they love him spoiling them with never ending tractor rides! As you can see, a little ride around the farm just isn't enough to satisfy Hazen, he wanted to do the real thing, so my dad took him with him to plow one of the new fields!

No comments: