Saturday, November 29, 2008

Move over Pumpkins, it's time for Christmas!!

This morning we took our pumpkins to the farm & used them as target practice!! The kids love shooting the guns & anytime they get to go to the farm, they have a blast!! Hallie showing off her gun!!

Me & Jake


After the pumpkins were destroyed, Jake & I shot some clay pidgeons!!



We had a really fun time doing this, I think we will make it a tradition each year now. It beats just throwing the old pumkins in the garbage can!!


6 comments:

Jana Banana E. said...

That is Awesome! What a great idea!

Elegante Family said...

I hope Tony doesn't see this or I know what we will be doing next year. It really does look pretty fun.

The Dumas Family said...

Cute pics - thanks for updating your blog. I'm glad you saw Twilight, I hope you liked it. Nice shootin' form!!!

Natalie said...

I love to go shoot.. The kids look like they had fun!!

Natalie said...

That's right!! I forgot you were going.. We are leaving Thursday and staying at Golden Nugget. When are you goin, and where ya staying? We should meet up sometime.. Isn't Tiff and that crew going? It will be soooo fun!! I am so ready for a little break!!

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

No, I wish we were going to Vegas. But you know how it goes with us, no one to take our kids except for my parents but live too far away.